Saturday 8 December 2012

out for dinner

I only just discovered at dinner that today was not Sunday, but Saturday! Still very much confused as to why all the usual 'Sunday' things happened today to make me think it was indeed Sunday. I guess this is what an extended holiday does to me... I've lost track of the time and day. Yes, crazy. Onto something I am more certain about - dinner was lovely. We went to New Empress Chinese Restaurant, West Ryde before heading to the nearby McDonald's for dessert.

Poring over the menu


Deep fried crisp skin chicken is always a winner

They call this rainbow steak!

Combination tofu hot pot


Pipis in black bean sauce; amazing

Not mine :)

The new Oreo sundae was delicious!

I'm not an OOTD kind of person but as for OOTN... I kept it casual and comfy. Wore my neon bag out for the first time, it's a super soft material. 

Because I'm an amazing poser/self-timer, you can see the black thongs that I'm wearing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment