Monday 24 December 2012

day 11

Wishing all my Australian readers a Merry Christmas! Hope you people have a lovely day celebrating with your family and friends :) As for me, I still have one hour of Christmas Eve to go and I'm excited for tomorrow's events! We're going to a food convention in Wan Chai; mum said there's a lot of food so it should be a swell day. I got back from a Christmas Eve dinner with my relatives at a (you guessed it) Chinese restaurant! I felt like dressing up because nobody seems to be in the Christmas mood in HK, it's a bit sad. Far from being a high roller! I guess it shows that you don't have to spend heaps and buy from top brands to put together an outfit for the festive season. 
 

 

I like making a fool of myself!

All my love! X



0 comments:

Post a Comment