Tuesday 18 December 2012

day 5

Festivities at Tseung Kwan O's Metro City mall

Some of the 11 dishes from yum cha with the gran

The oversized H&M shopping bag was so cute! It was just fun to wear

Doubt anyone could actually look that good with those undies ;(

Pho for tea, this was the lemongrass pork one

I was so excited when I saw Zara because it wasn't open at Metro City two years ago. So I had to purchase something!

HK$199... bit pricey for a tee but it's ZARA and MOUSTACHES! Mum didn't want me to get it so I was a little hesistant.

But then I found these cute ankle boots from the Zara A/W 2012 collection and fell in love! They're suede, like the ones I bought earlier today. The heel is easy to walk in and would be a nice transitioning shoe from autumn to winter.

Considering the amount of time we walked around the shops, I didn't end up getting that much. A shimmery sweater from H&M, ankle boots from ZARA and calf boots from some Korean based store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment