Wednesday 19 December 2012

day 6

This morning, people were awake at the crack of dawn to find out their HSC results. As for me, I woke up at noon to find out I didn't actually have my HSC pin with me and had no idea what it was! As a result, my results remain a mystery to me but I just need to know my ATAR. My desperation was quite tiring so I dropped it and went out to Telford Gardens, Kowloon Bay. All those Chanel, Dior, Kiehl's, Benefit, ZARA etc. stores! My brother wanted to get a white iPad mini but they were all sold out, to his utter dismay.
 

Had lunch at Maxim's fast food chain


 
My BBQ duck and egg noodles, Maxim 

Brother got a new pair of high tops

The EasyWay of HK - Happy Lemon!

My lemon green tea with aloe vera, brother's peach tea

Look at those moustache leggings! Awesome, but a tad pricey

Bought two circle scarves from Aldo, my first ever purchase from there

0 comments:

Post a Comment