Saturday 22 December 2012

day 9

I wasn't blogging yesterday because I was exhausted from shopping my sorrows away but I'm back again! Hopefully I'll be able to blog for the rest of my trip :) Today we were going to head out to Tsim Sha Tsui but due to exhaustion, I wanted to go somewhere closer. So we went to Metro City.
 
Alive and well, a day after the ATAR release!!

Lunch, at KFC! HK$116 consisted of three bowls of rice, fried stuff, egg tarts, chicken and drinks. I was a bit surprised to be eating American fast food in HK where cafes and restaurants are plentiful!


My brother spent HK$50 on jelly belly and isn't giving me any
 
My purchases; clearly I am obsessed with H&M, the sales are really good at the moment. Their sheer, chiffon tops with lace/cut outs are great for colourblocking and for standing out among people wearing head to toe HK clothing styles. I've bought so much from H&M because it fits my Euro taste in clothes; I'm not such a big fan of what people are wearing in HK. It's so good to find a store that sells quality pieces and differs from the crazy textures and odd prints that are commonly found.
 
I went inside ZARA again and spotted some leather shorts with a paperbag waist (HK$499). I would probably wear them to parties paired with a blouse and thick-heeled booties for a classier look, rather than wear them to uni! Unfortunately they didn't complement my body in the best way so I abandoned them. There's a lot of leather actually, at ZARA. From leather accents on pants and shirts to full on leather skirts, there really is something to suit everyone's taste if they're into the trend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment